The current generation is obsessed with ways to lose weight. This era of fast food sprinkled with stress wreaks havoc on the average health condition leading its way to obesity and other associated problems related with it. The reason of the obesity is our sedentary life style where there is no scope or time for any physical activity. Moreover, technological advancement in the household items has also decreased the need to engage in any physical labor for the chores that are required to maintain the cleanliness and tidiness of a house. There are small little things if we change in our daily life can work wonders even without making some drastic changes in the regular routine one follows.
Basic Lifestyle Hacks to Lose those Extra Kilos
- The key equation to lose weight naturally is to balance the intake and output of the calories. In other words, the amount of calories we gorge in with the food must be utilized in the physical activities we exercise, preferably a bit more but never less. Some of these lifestyle hacks would help an individual in the journey of excessive weight loss:
- A proper good night’s sleep is very important to boost up the resting metabolism of the body. If the body does get enough rest then not all the vital organs would not be able to utilize the calories that would eventually lead up to the amount of visceral fat.
- Toxins created by the various metabolic processes in our bodies must be flushed out of the system. Otherwise, these deposits of toxin can become one of the major concerns in increasing the body fat percentage, which is not sign of good health as well. Water acts as a natural flush to carry out the activities. Drinking sufficient amount of water all day round is very important to keep our systems clean.
- One should follow a definite routine to get beneficial results to in the weight loss market. It is routine of food intake, rest and physical activity that our bodies get acclimatized to which helps the body to realize and boost up the routine metabolism thereby helping to maintain the weight of an individual.
- If one can squeeze a bit of time in order to do the basic household chores like washing clothes, mopping floors, doing the dishes etc. without the aid of machines like vacuum cleaners, washing machines or dish washers, etc. and squatting and actually engaging in a physical activity to do them, then they could be a well organized cardio workout.
- Starving oneself is not the solution to lose weight. Eating small portions of food at frequent intervals with relatively less calories can work wonders. In order to combat the factor of overeating one should take a small plate. Amount of food in a small plate would look like a bigger helping thereby triggering the brain about the satiety of the food consumption even before the food is eaten, thus preventing overeating.
- Another hack that works well is the habit of chewing gum. Constant chewing of gum not only does a mini-workout for the facial muscles, but also triggers the stomach and the brain about being full. It is because the saliva that is generated during the food intake is also being produced which does the trick.
- In the daily hustle and bustle, we do not get time to go for a walk. Walking can be a very good exercise and aids in fat loss effectively and efficiently. So next time when you hit the grocery store, walk down the road instead of taking the car. It is also important that you walk your way back with the heavy bags. This would give you the strength training even without a gym membership.
Home Made Remedies for Effective Weight Loss
Some of the homemade remedies can prove to be very effective in the field of weight loss.
- Cinnamon Tea: Cinnamon is very effective in managing blood sugar levels. Blood Sugar is a key ingredient in effective weight management. Sipping cinnamon team once or twice daily can be effective in controlling blood sugar and hence weight.
- Green tea: Green tea is known to have the combination of very important chemicals that act as effective weapons in weight loss. Regular intake of green tea is good for weight loss.
- Lemon and Honey: Drinking lukewarm water with lemon and honey in an empty stomach every morning has well proven results on weight loss factor.
A well-maintained lifestyle and food habits is the key to a successful body weight and image.